Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Tea Bag "Matchbook" Holder




I went on Designed2Delights Blog Hop yesterday. Soo many great little gift ideas! I made these tea holders today, for my Mom to give to her friends at Bridge. They are super fast & easy to make. I got the idea from Katie at "Both Sides Of The Paper".

Cut a piece of cardstock @ 6-3/4" x 2-3/4"
Score it @ 2-3/4" & 6", fold
Cut a piece of designer paper @ 2-1/2" x 2-1/2"
Now, go to CARDZ TV & watch how to put it all together.
Mary makes a larger holder to hold a Hot Chocolate Mix pack.
My dimensions will make a smaller one, to fit a bag of tea.
So that the bag can be easily removed without taking things apart,
I simply attached the tea bag with a small glue dot on the back of the package.
Thanks for stopping! Hope you had a relaxing Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. great job! I have made these before using cocoa pkt too. They are so easy to do aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the dimensions and simplified explanation in your blog post--I much prefer that to watching a video!

    ReplyDelete