Saturday, November 20, 2010

Snowman Soup

I got this idea from Lisa Young, a very talented SU! Demonstrator. I loved it so much, that I have started mass producing them! I like to give a small gift to my neighbors, the mail man etc... I also, try to keep a little something around in case the need arises.
You can go to Angie's Web Site & pick up the Snowman Poem. Click HERE. It's toward the end of the post.

Bigz Fancy Favor Box Die - white
Handle- 1" x 8" - red, ink edges in white
Ear Muffs- 1-3/4" circle punch- red, ink edges in white
Cheeks- 1" circle punch- white, ink edges in pink
Eyes- 1/2" circle punch- black, dot with white gel pen
Nose- 5 Petal Flower- orange
Mouth- draw on with black marker
Scarf- your favorite ribbon
Snowman Soup Poem- glue on back of box

Box Contents-
I mixed up some Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix, added a small bag of marshmallows & a candy cane.

1 comment: