Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I need your help!



I am almost finished with this page for my Granddaughter's scrapbook. But, I think it needs some writing, a sentiment or something, at the bottom. I could really use your suggestions.

Santa punch-
head- 1-3/4" circle
nose- 1/2" circle
beard- 1-3/8 scallop circle then, punch over the hole with a 2-3/8" scallop circle.
mustache- curly label punched 2x's
body (long underwear)- 2-1/2" circle punch with the bottom trimmed straight across.
& 1- modern label punch, cut in 1/2
slippers- small oval cut in 1/2
hands- Boho Blossoms punch, trimmed.
face- Peachy Keen face stamp
Teddy Bear- ?
-used 2 small buttons on his long underwear & inked the edges in Crumb Cake
a dimensional behind nose & a "fork Bow" (to make a fork bow: see "How to" on right sidebar under "labels")
I was inspired to make this Santa, when I saw the Santa @ Valita's Designs & Fresh Folds.

Thanks for stopping.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your punched Santa!!! Oh my! That is so cool!

    What about a "list" type looking piece to journal on (like Santa checking his list) that goes a bit diagonal from the lower left side to Santa image you punched?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Santa!! Too cute! How about "A Visit With Santa" in the dark blue or the gold paper like in the mat behind the picture. I am enjoying your scrapbook pages :)

    ReplyDelete