Friday, December 3, 2010

Singing Doves

This is December's Challenge @ Delightful Inspiration. The poinsettia is a freebie. Go HERE & get it & play along. It's lots of fun!
I used my 2-Step Bird punch for the doves.
The poinsettia is colored with Cherry Cobbler, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive & Creamy Caramel
Stampin'Up! markers. I cut it out & added a couple brads.
The background paper is SU!'s Deck The Halls... music notes, the word PEACE & greenery.
Be sure & check my "Tis the Season for Giving" post. I have a blog candy there.

7 comments:

  1. Nice Bridget!! I love the doves! Awesome combo with the poinsettia!
    So glad you are a D2D fan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card - love your colors! Thanks for playing with us at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card...love the doves and the poinsettia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is awesome! I love how you used that bird on the poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful! Very nice background paper, beautiful coloring, and those birds are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete