Monday, December 27, 2010

Warm winter wishes

I can hardly believe it! Today is December 27th & I haven't had to get my scoop shovel out yet! (I'm not complaining or anything.) I was in Denver this past week & it was like springtime!
This is the freebie "Whimsical Cardinals" from DELIGHTFUL INSPIRATION. I printed the birds out 2x's. I used my SU! markers & colored the entire image once, then on the second copy, I just colored the 2 scarfs & cut them out & glued one end (neck) onto the colored birds. Gives it a little dimension. I used the SU! Scallop circle #2 Die, Polka Dot embossing folder, my "Big Shot", Snowflake punch, SU! Big Button & "warm winter wishes" sentiment from the "More The Merrier" SU! stamp set.

4 comments:

  1. Cute Card! We were in Aurora, CO this past week and I also could not believe how warm and beautiful it was out there! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love your colors! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the card Bridget.
    PS I always love the songs you have on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Bridget! I love all the layers!!
    Glad to see you again at the Designed2Delight Artist's Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete