Saturday, January 29, 2011

In His Time


I altered this handy little post-it-note holder, that I received as a end-of-the-year Thank You gift from my hairdresser. It had a not-so-attractive cover on it. The digi is a freebie I got from Crafting with Deedee's Digis. They have a progressive challenge. If you use one of their digi's (there is a free one on the side bar of their blog) & post your project on their site, then next week you get the new digital stamp in your email. You can't beat that?
I colored the image with my SU! markers. I cut some of the pieces out & raised them with some "dimensionals". For the background, I used white cardstock, 1/2 of a scallop circle & blue ink. I laid the 1/2 scallop down & sponged the edges, to make the sky. Clever huh? I saw somebody do this, when I was surfing around looking for inspiration.
It was so warm here yesterday, made me think of spring. But, today it is back to being cold & breezy. I guess I shouldn't complain. It is winter. Just hope the weather man doesn't say that "S" word for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Another great 'altered' project. Good idea to jazz it up - it will be much nicer to use, or a great wee gift idea ;) Very clever with the clouds too - it looks brilliant!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete