Wednesday, January 26, 2011

PC Challenge #54


The Pixie Cottage Challenge #54 Sketch &/or flowers

Whew! That was tough... Don't know why, but I had a hard time with this one. Don't you just love it when it's hard? Makes the 'ole brain work overtime. I was stumped, when it came to the upper part of the sketch, the X. I decided, that a well placed bow might work. I know...I know...I amaze myself too, sometimes. i-) Anyway, I got this digi stamp @ Free Digital Stamps. I am not sure who the artist is. I have since, started trying to keep track. We'll see how it goes... I used my SU! markers & Cottage Wall Designer Paper. There are 3 of the flowers, that are paper punched with the 5 Petal punch & Boho Blossoms punch. The sentiment, Love you much, is SU!'s Well Scripted stamp set. I added a few little diamonds & some buttons to finish it off. Hope you like it. I think I do. :)

6 comments:

  1. oh this is,beautiful great take on the sketch wonderful detail on this too,bless you for playing at the pixie cottage,love hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wohoo this is very beautiful and great use of the sketch. thanks for sharing it with us at The Pixie Cottage this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - the bow did just the trick! This is a very special card, beautiful colours, deep and rich embellishments and a very sweet image. Great take on the sketch :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work, very smart with the bow!!
    Beautiful colors too.
    Thanks for joining the Pixie Cottage this week.
    Adrina XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Cute! Great flowers and love the color.Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card!
    Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

    ReplyDelete