Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Valentine



The challenge at Crafting With Deedee's Digis is to make a card using pink & red. I used their current freebie to make a valentine. This card opens in the middle. I colored the hearts with my SU! markers & then cut both hearts out. I printed out the digi again & cut & colored the little heart shaped button, that is on the left heart & popped it up with a dimensional. (That is what helps hold the card closed.) Other things I used, was scallop edge punch, 2-3/8" scallop circle punch, 1/16" punch, a silver heart brad & sentiment from SU!'s "Holiday Best". Fun challenge... It was really hard not use other colors, along with the pink & red.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! I love the scalloped edge and you use of the hearts. thanks for playing the challenge this week at Crafting with Deedee's Digis.
    Hugs,
    Michele (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridget, this is marvelous! It is so neat the way you trimmed the hearts so that the opening of the card is where they layer on each other. Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafting With Deedee's Digis this week! :-)

    ReplyDelete