Sunday, February 13, 2011

cutie pie

The challenge @ Card-Ideas is to make a traditional Valentine card. I used "Spring Kaela" from Designed2Delight. In the background is a piece of old-fashioned valentine paper. When I was little & going to school, I loved making my Valentine box. It was always an old shoebox from home. We used dollies, construction paper & LOTS of glue. I remember the glue was in a round container with a brush attached to the inside of the lid. You painted the glue on. It had an odd smell to it & was flaky when it dried. Wouldn't it be fun to be a kid now? My shoebox would be a paint can, with lots of buttons, bows & bling!
Entering this card also @ "do you stack up?" - ribbon

5 comments:

  1. another gorgeous card Bridget, can't choose all three are lovely
    hugs
    Miranda
    DYSU DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, beautiful image, lovely colors. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bridget! Thanks so much for your 3rd wonderful entry at DYSU this week! Hugs Janna

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely colouring there

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete