Saturday, February 5, 2011

Dude Time Doodles Sketch Challenge

(Top 3 Winner of jars of paint from Creative Inspirations!)
Dude Time Doodles Challenge Blog has a sketch this week. Oh my goodness...I have had a terrible time with this. It took me for-ev-er to get the right papers to do the sketch. And now, I can't think of a sentiment to go with it! Guess I will have to enter it as- is. The image I picked up @ Free Digital Stamps, a while back. That was before I started trying to keep track of who the Artist's were. So, I can't tell you who drew it. If you can think of a sentiment, I'd really like it if you'd leave me a comment & help me out, so I can finish this card. I could leave it plain but it would be fun if it had a witty sentiment. It has to be clean! My Mother reads my blog....Hi Mom!
Since I live where I do, I put a little "can of chew" wear-mark on one of the pockets. :-{

11 comments:

  1. FAB card, thanks for joining us at DTD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fun card. Great job. Thanks for joining the fun at Dude Time Doodles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um can't think of a sentiment, but love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe ..." You can still take me anywhere' ..........
    Love the image and your bg paper, stunning !!
    Thanks for joining us over at Dude Time Doodles !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your denim card! Thanks for joining us at Dude Time Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a fantastic job even though you said it was hard for you! Thanks for joining us at Dude Time Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific!!! Love that little image and your card is great - sentiment or not! Thanks for joining us at DTD.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. The papers you've chosen are excellent for the image you've used. Great job on the sketch! Thanks for joining Dude Time Doodles this week. Hope you'll come back again!

    Cleota
    DTD Dudette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those papers really make the card and a great use of the sketch! You could use 'does my bum look big in these?'

    Thanks for playing along at Dude Time Doodles - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun image- nice jeans pal...hahaha I have a bunny behind stamp and the sentiment is, "I seem to be a little behind".....LOL This reminds me of that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, looking at this... I can not tell you struggled. It turned out GREAT! Great take on the Dude Time Doodles Challenge! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete