Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I've been tagged!


                                                   -Mom & Me-
Never heard of getting tagged? Me either. But it sounds fun. My friend Alison sent me this. You really should check out her blog. She is so talented & a real hoot!
Anyway, on with the Q & A:
Names you are known by: umm...OK, I'll tell you. Since I was a little girl, my family has called me Smidge.  I think I got that name because I was the youngest & smallest in the family. Well, time has not been kind to me & I am no longer the smallest. But, I have still kept the name. :)

Places I have lived: I grew up in beautiful Colorado! I now live in Nebraska & have for over 30 years. But I still miss the mountains in Colorado. 

Places I have worked: I have done just about everything. Life can be short, so I guess I like trying lots of things. I have worked at a Veterinary Clinic, Post Office, Worked with the Developmentally Disabled & in a factory. I am now going to school to be a Nursing Assistant.

Things I watch: I don't watch much TV. But I do like "The Closer" & Home Improvement shows.

Things I love to eat: I love soups & salads. I also have a thing for chocolate. My favorite drink is Pepsi.

People to pass this on to: 
I am going to send this to 3 people that I find very interesting & talented...
LaVerne
Debbie
Kitty

1 comment:

  1. Cute photo Bridget :) and I LOVE the nickname Smidge! :D x

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete