Sunday, March 27, 2011

Think tropical!

I got all the snow scooped off my sidewalks & driveway yesterday. Today we are getting freezing rain. I am so ready for some warm weather. My card makes me think "tropical." You know, where it's sunny & warm? :} I used the new freebie from Baby Bud Designs, "Baby Belle". What a little cutie! For some reason, in this picture, the Baby Bud flower looks orange. It is actually pink. For the flower towards the bottom of my card, I added a couple small pieces of brown pipe-cleaner to the flower center. I used the sketch from Peachy Keen Stamps.
paper- Curio Paper Pad
border- SU! Scallop Edge punch
sentiment- Occasional Quotes- SU!
Copic markers
flower- Prima Flowers
digi- "Baby Belle" by Baby Bud Designs
I am entering my card @
Baby Bud Designs- flowers
Peachy Keen Stamps- a sketch

9 comments:

  1. Wow, this is SO SO cute! I love how you've made sweet Baby Belle as the main focus blooming right out of that gorgeous flower! Awesome card, thanks for joining us at Baby Bud Designs!
    Krista :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Bridget! i am so ready for spring too! I walked TWICE in the cold, sleet and snow yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that stamp and the way you used it for the sketch Bridget! It's a real sweety! Thanks for joining in with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow1 This is so pretty...very lovely colors and the perfect colors for a wonderful Spring Card.

    Thanks so much for taking part in the challenge and for making such an awesome card!

    Happy Spring,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card!! Love your paper selection!! I am your newest follower!! TFS!!:) Jennifer (www.countrycricut.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh tropical weather sounds soooooooo good I wouldn't be able to deal with snow this time of the year though lol such a beautifull card, thanks palying along with Baby Bud this month
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is terrific :) I love this card Bridget - cute image, and really wonderful colours and layout.

    Genius with the pipe-cleaner too! ;)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a warm sunny card - absolutely love the paper, colours and your designs - awesome. thanks for playing along
    Mary Anne
    babybuddesigns

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one adorable image! I love your card! Such pretty colors! Thanks for joining the PK challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete