Monday, May 2, 2011

So many kids!!

I wanted to make a special card for my Mom & I found a tutorial on how to make a "Side Step Card" on SplitCoastStampers! When I first looked at it, it looked very intimidating. But it really is pretty easy to make. You really should try it, if you haven't already. Here's the Link.
For my card, I used Spring Kaela, Drew's Cupcake & Ladybug Kaela by Faith @ Designed2Delight. I surfed the net & found this sweet saying. Maybe you have read it before. I hadn't & I thought it was just perfect!
I am entering my card @
DYSU? - Make it Pop
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays - Mother's Day / for a woman
Thanks for stopping! I hope this inspires you to try making your own Side Step Card.
Be sure to check out all the inspiration & the new look @ Designed2Delight!

11 comments:

  1. Wow this card is great. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the steps - must have a go

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible card, Bridget! Love all the different children, and the fun way they are all sitting on the different steps. Very clever. Such a great saying -- talk about profound! I'm sure your mom is going to adore this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sentiment, I have said something similar to this to my mom for years and years. She always denies that I could love her more. Thanks so much for reminding me of something wonderful to add to my mom's Mothers day card. I love your sidestep. I am determined to try it now, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, it is really very different. Hoping I can find it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just beautiful :) Your mum will treasure it!

    Another style of card I have yet to try!! :) lol.

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool card! I will have to try this fold! Yours is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card. Love the design and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at SS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific! Great job on the side step card. The sentiment is so true!
    Have a Happy Mother's Day and thanks for joining us this week for the Sentimental Sunday's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete