Saturday, May 7, 2011

Pinwheel Fairy

I have been admiring a Pinwheel Die, that some people are using to decorate their cards. So cute! Well, I surfed around the net & found a free template! click HERE  I used the 50% template & then re-sized it another 50%.  This image is called Flutterby Fairy by Designed2Delight. She was holding a butterfly wand & I replaced it with a pinwheel.
sentiment : from the SU! Create a Cupcake set
paper : Basic Grey
punches : Scallop Trim Border & scallop oval by SU!
I am entering my card @
One Stop Craft Challenge - Birthdays
 Also,
The Designed2Delight Mother's Day Blog Hop is still going on! (5-6 thru 5-8) Check it out HERE!
Thanks for stopping!   b. :)

10 comments:

  1. Cute card, Bridget! Have a Happy Mother's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever! :) That pinwheel looks so good - I would never have thought of it.

    Another cute card, and I am loving the deep colours.

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome idea!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh VERY Nice touch with the pinwheel--love that!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I love the pinwheel design and your coloring is awesome. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever idea! Thanks for the link to the templates.

    Super card too! I love the oranges and greens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea Bridget! She really looks different with the pinwheel. I will be checking out that link!
    Hugs,
    PeggySue

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I love pinwheels :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab card love the windmill. Thanks for joining in this weeks One Stop Craft Challenge. Hugs Shelley x

    ReplyDelete