Sunday, November 27, 2011

Snowman Notebook

My friend Debbie @ The Paper Garden said, in one of her Blog Posts, that she makes cute little "Christmas Planner" note pads & gives them out to all the women at her family's Thanksgiving gathering. I thought that was such a great idea!!!
These altered notebooks are mini Composition notebooks that I got at our local Discount Store, 2 for $1. I covered them with some light blue DP & distressed the edges with some brown ink. I used Christmas Snowman by Designed2Delight.
I used my Copics, some glitter, some ribbon & a mini Christmas ornament. Cute as can be, aren't they? The notebooks are small enough to fit in your purse & big enough to use for several years. That way, you can go back & see what presents you bought, for who, & what goodies you made!
I am entering my project @
Designed2Delight- Snowmen   

1 comment: