Thursday, July 25, 2013

On the Pontoon

I have been working hard trying to get caught up on my Scrapbooking. Now that I have moved, I again have a place to play. Even though it is just the inside of a closet! LOL
The family all gathered at The Lake and we had a great time, as usual. The weather was perfect....hot!
My Grandaughter loves the song "Pontoon" by Little Big Town. It does have a catchy little tune. She always giggles everytime they sing the part, motor boatin' . I wanted her to remember this, so I made this page for her scrapbook.
 
I hope you are having a great summer.
I would like to enter:
Frosted Designs- The Great Outdoors
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge- for the girls

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day! Great layout and so glad you joined us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week.

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout...thanks for sharing at Frosted Designs
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete