Saturday, July 6, 2013

Red, white & blue

I hope you all had a wonderful 4th! My grandson came & spent a few days with me & my Mom, 2 sisters & a cousin came from Colorado for a day. I still have a couple days left of vacation & plan on getting some rest & do a little crafting.
I needed a get well card... I like to make the cards that I send CAS so that they are easy to mail. I just love this digi! It is called Dr. Needle by Hambo Stamps. I work in a factory & we make syringes, so I have used this image a lot! I used some Crystal Effects by SU! on his glasses & the syringe to make them look like glass.
I am entering my card @:
Hambo Hoedown- use the colors red, white & blue  
QKR Stampede- Rock the Red, White & Blue
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Cute image and great card, and it goes so well with your work. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede for "Rock the Red, White, & Blue." Hope you have good luck and come back again.

    Karal DT for QKR Stampede
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card for where you work! Great job with the challenge this week! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Hambo Hoedown.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and great card - love the image and the sentiment!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Hugs Mian
    QKR Stampede Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha! love the background! That guy is a little scary with the big needle, but I love him! :) love all your creations! Glad you joined us last week for the Hambo Hoedown! Hope you join us this week too! :)

    ReplyDelete