Thursday, August 22, 2013

School Dog


This is School Dog, this week's freebie at the Hambo Hoedown. It came with several sentiments. I used "Have an A+ day!"
The Challenge at The Hoedown is to create a project that is school-themed. I decided to make my grandkids some bookmarkers. Both of them love to read! I think school would have been so much easier for me if I had liked to read. It wasn't until I started reading to my son when he was little, that I began to not only love to read but also comprehend what I read! 
My bookmarkers are 6x3". I added background paper ( Katie loves peace signs and tie-die.), and a library card with their names on them. I colored the cute little School Dog image with Copics, punched a hole and tied on some ribbons.
 
I put some Clear Craft Lacquer on the dogs glass len's...lol
 
I would like to enter:
Hambo Hoedown- a school-themed project
Crafty Ribbons- anything goes
Thanks for stopping!

3 comments:

  1. awwww such cute little bookmarks, I am sure Katie and Ryan will love them. thank you so much for joining the fun of the hambo hoedown :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bookmarks are wonderful. I'm sure your grandkids will love them! Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons and good luck.
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete