Monday, September 9, 2013

Me and Cali

The first of this month we went to the NE State Fair. My Grandson was so thrilled that he got kissed by a Sea Lion! He was a little scared but he was glad he did it.
I used the Sketch @ Artful Delight
 
 
SEPTEMBER LAYOUT SKETCH ASC  #36
I turned it a quarter turn as you can see.
 
I used a piece of chipboard that I won from WOW (Words or Whatever). I thought that it looked a lot like the netting in the picture. I colored the chipboard with a black Geleto that I also won! Neat stuff! I used my SU! Bird Punch and tried to make them look like sea gulls.
 
 
Visit Artful Delight and see what others did with this Sketch!
Thanks for stopping!


4 comments:

  1. What a neat element that chipboard is! Love how you colored it and the dimension/texture it adds. Great take on the sketch, thanks for playing along at Artful Delight this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and mix of pattern papers! Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the chipboard and gulls really adds a great feel to the theme. A great looking layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous LO, love the birds. Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!! :-)

    ReplyDelete