Saturday, November 9, 2013

Thank You




I wish I knew who drew this image. It has the initials KC on it but that's all I have. I am sure that I got it off of Free Digial Stamps site but this was before I started keeping track of the authors. The border image is from From The Heart Digital Stamps
Paper- K&Company Paper Pack
Coloring- Copics
Ribbon,yarn and buttons- Hobby Lobby
"Thank You" Stamp- SU!
Sketch- Artful Delight (turned 1 quarter)
 
NOVEMBER CARD SKETCH ASC #38
I would like to enter:
Artful Delight Card Sketch- ASC #38
QKR Stampede- #63 Anything Goes/ Harvest

6 comments:

  1. Bridget, these autumn colors make me smile! A gorgeous color combo and fab embellies too. I am glad to see you again at Artful Delight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fall inspired card! Thanks for playing with us at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fall card! I love that you flipped the sketch. Thanks for joining the sketch challenge at Artful Delight!
    -Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful Card! I love all of the beautiful colors and that image. Fantastic. Thank you for sharing with QKR Stampede this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful card! The colors are so pretty! Love how you used the card sketch! Thanks for playing at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our QKR STAMPEDE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete