Thursday, May 15, 2014

movie gift card

"Everything is better if you can share it with a friend."


I made this to give to a friend. I thought I would add a gift certificate for 2 to the movie theater.
Digi and sentiment: Henrietta Popcorn by Hambo Stamps
Coloring: Copics
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Flower: by Petaloo
Leaves: SU! Bird Punch
I popped up the Popcorn and hair bow with Dimentionals and poked a couple holes and added shoelaces.
Sketch: Sketch N Stash
My new item would be the DP. Neglected item is probably the finger sponge that I used to color her cheeks.



I would like to enter the following Challenges:
Sketch N Stash- Challenge 139 Sketch
Hambo Hoedown- use a flower



5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the sketch, the dp's and her earrings are just a hoot! Great job and thanks so much for joining us at the Hambo Hoedown.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie
    Hambo Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww bridget, cute card, love the girls freckles and hilights in her hair. thank you so much for joining in the hambo hoedown challenge. look forward to seeeing you in the next one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card & cute image... love the dp's :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... good luck :)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, lovely card, great image and lovely papers
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at Sketch and Stash challenges and good luck
    Julie x
    My blog
    Lacy Sunshine DT member
    Sketch N Stash DT Member
    Crafty Friends DT member
    Brown Sugar Challenges Admin member
    Pennys Challenges Owner & DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image idea! And somebody is going to love opening this card~Great coloring and I love those earrings! Thanks for joining the Hoedown Challenge this month!!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete