Monday, January 24, 2011

It's a Sale-a-bration!

Sale-a-bration starts today. YaaHoo! This is a yearly Stampin' Up! promotion where, for every $50 you spend, you get to choose a free product from the Sale-a-bration catalog. You can click on the Sale-a-bration catalog button, on my left sidebar & see all the wonderful items to choose from. One of my favorites is the Punch Bunch stamp set. I absolutely love my Owl Punch & now I have a stamp to go with it! There are 5 stamps in this set, that coordinate with some of SU!'s punches. There's the "owl"- that works with the 2-Step Owl Punch, "Happy Birthday"- Scallop Square, "For You"- scallop circle, "Welcome Baby"- Large Tag & "True Friend"- 1' circle. Here's a project I made with this stamp set. I altered a candle that I got at The Dollar Store & made a matching card. Hope my sister-in-law likes it!

1 comment:

  1. how cool that they have an owl image to go with the punch! Love your project.

    ReplyDelete