Monday, January 24, 2011

more than chocolate

It's a sketch challenge @ Crafting With Deedee's Digis. Since I played along last week, I received this new digi from them, in my email. Su...weet! This is the 3rd card that I've made with this image & sentiment. I love the sketch. Takes all the frustration out of it. I used my SU! markers, ribbon, some glitter (on the candy), pink diamonds, & the following punches; scallop border, Heart to Heart, 2-Step Bird (leaves), Boho Blossoms, scallop oval & wide oval. The brown background paper, I ran through a Crimper, to give it the same texture as the candy cups...or what ever you call 'em. :) I also, cut & colored an extra set of the hearts (that are in the middle of the bonbons) then used pop-up dots to give them a little more dimension. A fun image to work with, as usual. Can't wait to see what we get next week!

2 comments:

  1. A truly scrumptious card, Bridget! Love the decadent color scheme, and my eyes are just feasting on all the fun details you added here! Thank you for bringing this to life in such a wonderful way, and for your kind words -- you've lifted my spirits today, which I really needed! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really well designed card Bridget. Great colours and that bow looks fantastic. I totally 'get' this card! :) its delicious!

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete