Monday, February 21, 2011

Clean & Simple

The challenge @ Happy Monday Challenge is a sketch. I wanted to keep my card simple, so that it was easy to mail. The digi & sentiment are called "Cup of Joy" by Crafting With Deedee's Digis. I enjoyed coloring it with my new markers! In the middle of the flowers, I used some gold Puff Paint.
FYI: For all of you that like to make recycled gifts, I heard on the radio that, in an effort to be green, they are going to start making Toilet Paper without the cardboard roll! So, start hoarding! :)

7 comments:

  1. Love the earthy colors, Bridget! The puff paint is a nice touch. Thanks for playing along with us at Deedee's Digis, Happy Monday Challenge. Hope to see you next week too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridget, this is such a great card, love the image you used and the DP you used with the touch of ink. Great idea with the puff paint. Thanks for playing along with us at Happy Monday Challenges at Deedee's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep I heard that too, so been saving every one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bridget, I just love this card. I love the vintage feel and look! My Grandma would love this! - well, so do I!! Thanks so much for joining us over at the sketch challenge at the Happy Monday Challenge! Enjoy your free image it is going to be fun to use!
    Hugs! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bridget - this card is perfect! Thanks so much for joining in the Happy Monday Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bridget, this is beautiful! It has such a rich, vintage feel to it. Love how you used the puff paint in the centers of the flowers -- a great touch! Thanks so much for joining the Happy Monday Challenge this week! And thanks for the fun music on your blog -- I haven't heard the Unicorn song in so long! :-) Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete