Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Pixie Cottage Challenge #57- Sketch &/or Embossing

The challenge @ The Pixie Cottage is a sketch &/or embossing. I used "Spring Kaela" by Designed2Delight. I colored her with my new Copic Markers. I could only afford a few but I am loving them! I tried to follow the sketch & I embossed the papers using "Polka Dots" & "Vintage Wallpaper" embossing Folders by SU!
I made the triangle background piece, by cutting the paper 2 times with SU!'s Top Note Die. I know she is named "Kaela" but for my St. Patrick's Day card, her name is "Bridget". ;)

6 comments:

  1. Very cute card... the image is so tender! =)
    thanks for joining us at the pixie cottage
    hugs
    sadia

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is just gorouges,love the colurs beautiful detail on this too bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Card!
    Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab. Love the paper and your beautiful colouring. Great use of the sketch too.
    Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous take on the sketch, love how you used the clovers in the corners. Thank you for using the sketch and playing with The Pixie Cottage this week.
    Hugs,
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete