Friday, March 4, 2011

Baby Bud Challenge- Ribbons & Bows

The challenge @ Baby Bud Designs is Ribbons & Bows! Since the flue visited my house the other day (too much information??) & with St. Patrick's Day around the corner, I have been doing my cards in green. So, here's Baby Bud's "Molly" & she's "Feelin' Green! See all her freckles? I made another Scallop Square Card. I got the idea from Angie's blog. Go HERE to see how to make one. I used the Vintage Embossing Folder from SU! on the Scallop Circle. I added a flower made out of ribbon & some green ribbon from Hobby Lobby.
I'm also entering this card @ "Do you stack up?"- just green it! (my 2nd entry)
Happy Friday to you. Have a great weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Love the way she is holding the rose. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supercute. Love the flower. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. another gorgeous green card Bridget, very pretty
    thanks for another entry at the DYSU challenge
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bridget - Your wonderful card is adorable and perfect for our challenge at Baby Bud Designs.

    I love how you colored sweet little Molly, all in Green! Perfect for St. Patrick's Day!! She also looks adorable in this color.

    Thank you so much for joining our challenge! My best wishes to your for a Happy St. Patrick's Day and Happy Spring,

    Lis
    Baby Bud Design Team

    PS: It's been fun to listen to 'The Unicorn' song! Very cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope no long lasting effects from the flu Bridget :)

    I love green, and this is very striking. Great layout and cute image, really sweet card :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your little Irish girl. beuatiful design...and I'm Irish too
    thanks for playing along
    Mary Anne
    babybuddesigns

    ReplyDelete