Monday, February 4, 2013

i {heart} sketches #4

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend. There is a new Sketch over at Delightful Inspiration/ i {heart} sketches. Working off of sketches is always a challenge for me but this one was Delightful! I love all the different layers.
Here's the sketch:
 
I loved it so much I made 2!
 
Paper: My Minds Eye
Coloring: Copics
SU! Stamp: "thinking of you"
SU! Scallop Punch
Embelli: SU! silver tiny clip (holding "thinking of you" message) 
Image: "Drenched" From The Heart Stamps
 
I am entering my cards @:
i {heart} sketches: Sketch #4
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are just oh so cute! Love the image and papers you chose! It's raining sweetness! Thank you so much for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete