Monday, February 11, 2013

i {heart} sketches #5

Here is the new Sketch @ i {heart} sketches.
When I first looked at it I thought, "Oh! Simple!" But after I looked at it closely, I saw how everything kind-of weeved in & out of each other. For instance, the top (horizontal) piece is under the circle on the left side, then crosses over the vertical piece & then over the circle. (Well, that's my take on it anyway)  How fun is that?!
I am not sure that I did it perfectly but I gotta say it was a challenge! I am starting to get stocked up again on cards. I like to have some on hand & my mother loves to send them to her friends. 
 
 
 
 Paper: Linen Closet Matstak
Image: "On the Line" by From The Heart Stamps
Coloring: Copics
Embelli's: mini clothespin
Stamp: SU! "friend to friend"
 
I am entering my card @



3 comments:

  1. I just love your image and all the inking along with that sweet sentiment on the clothespin! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {form the heart}!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bridget-
    Your card is so CUTE!! OMG...I love how you matched the colors of teh clothing with your PP, so perfectly. Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {form the heart} Sketch #5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sketch and love your card esp the clothepinned sentiment

    ReplyDelete