Monday, March 25, 2013

Cool Sketch



Here's the latest Sketch Challenge @ Catch The Bug Blog. I really like this sketch & plan on using it again!

For my card I used SU! Designer paper & a Bugaboo image that I colored with Copics. Then, I added some ribbon & brads. I plan on giving this to a guy, so I hope it isn't too girly :l
I would like to enter it @
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog- use current sketch
One Stop Craft Challenge- Recipe: 1 image, 2 embelli's (ribbon & brads), 3 papers.
Thanks for stopping :)




3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with wonderful colouring thanks for joining us at one stop craft challenge this week.

    Francesca X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you used on this one!
    We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again Sunday for a March BONUS sketch challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card! Love the coloring too! :) Thanks so much for joining us and sharing your talent at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you'll join us again soon!

    PS: LOVE the tag line for your blog! :) I'm pretty much ALWAYS feeling that way ! ;)

    Scrappy - Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete