Thursday, March 21, 2013

Think Spring



It is snowing outside! Will winter ever end?
I have the day off, so I guess I will catch up on things inside. And, of course, that includes a little craft time :)
I needed to make a card for a coworker. It needed to be big enough for all the signatures of her friends at work, so I made this card 6x6.
 
I colored the Bugaboo image (Kidz girl- roses) with Copics. I then colored another bouquet & bow, cut them out & popped them up with some SU! Dimmensionals. I then added a crocheted circle & sentiment.
I am entering my card @
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog: March Bingo- circle, flower, Bugaboo Image.
i {heart} sketches: use current sketch
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Blog: Inspiration picture
Thanks for stopping!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. beautiful card! your coworker will love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very beautiful! Love the crocheted flower and papers you've used! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I JUST LOVE THIS IMAGE!! THANKS FOR JOINING BUGABOO AT CATCH THE BUG!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug BINGO Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    We hope you join us again this week for our newest challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete