Friday, August 9, 2013

Send in the Clowns

This is this week's free image at The Hambo Hoedown called "Clowns". It came with several sentiments to choose from. I love clowns. They remind me of when I was a kid. I am going to use this card at work for someone's birthday. Not sure who yet. Every month I make cards for those in my Dept. that are having birthdays. I get everyone to sign it and then we have cake that day too. Some people get real creeped-out about clowns. I will have to make sure that this person isn't one of those people!
The Challenge at The Hambo Hoedown is to use 3 different patterned papers. I printed the image on white cardstock and then colored it with Copics. Then I printed it out again and paper-pieced the outside edge and the small balloon.
 I punched out a few bigger balloons, added some bows and then popped everything up with some foam tabs. 


 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment